We are thrilled to announce that Jason will return to Australia this March to perform two headlining shows in Melbourne and Sydney with special guest Zac Brown Band!
Our fan pre-sale begins this Thursday, January 17 at 12pm local time and ends on Sunday, January 20 at 12pm local time. Please be advised that our fan pre-sales have limited ticket inventory. Be sure to sign up for the Jason Mraz Mailing List to receive special fan pre-sale information early this week:
Jason will also perform at Byron Bay’s Bluesfest, West Coast Blues N Roots Festival in Fremantle, and the inaugural Deni Blues Festival in Deniliquin. Tickets are on sale now; visit the Tour page to purchase yours today.
Not in NYC tomorrow for Jason’s show at Madison Square Garden? Don’t worry: Fuse is hosting an exclusive live stream of Jason’s entire set at The Garden! Tune in at 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST on Monday, December 10. Click here for more details.
And if you’re in the city, we still have some seats available for tomorrow night’s show! Click here to buy tickets now.
New York! We’re filming part of Jason’s show at Madison Square Garden on Monday and we’d love you to be a part of it.
We’re working with Vyclone, a free iPhone app that connects people filming the same event. All you have to do is capture the moment from your point of view and upload your video to the app; Vyclone will do the rest to create a video that combines all of our experiences. Plus: Jason will be filming from the stage too, turning the camera on himself and each of you!
Ready to participate? Here’s what you need to do in five simple steps:
1. Get your iPhone and download the FREE app here, sign up, and follow jason_mraz on Vyclone (he’ll be in the suggested users).
2. Press Record in the camera when Jason plays “Plane” during the show. Vyclone counts how many people are filming in the bottom left corner.
3. Finish recording, add comments, and upload your movie.
4. Your video is sent to Vyclone, where they will process it with other fan’s perspective and send back a four-view edit.
5. Share, Like, comment — and be on the lookout for Jason’s official edit of the video after the show!