New York! We’re filming part of Jason’s show at Madison Square Garden on Monday and we’d love you to be a part of it.
We’re working with Vyclone, a free iPhone app that connects people filming the same event. All you have to do is capture the moment from your point of view and upload your video to the app; Vyclone will do the rest to create a video that combines all of our experiences. Plus: Jason will be filming from the stage too, turning the camera on himself and each of you!
Ready to participate? Here’s what you need to do in five simple steps:
1. Get your iPhone and download the FREE app here, sign up, and follow jason_mraz on Vyclone (he’ll be in the suggested users).
2. Press Record in the camera when Jason plays “Plane” during the show. Vyclone counts how many people are filming in the bottom left corner.
3. Finish recording, add comments, and upload your movie.
4. Your video is sent to Vyclone, where they will process it with other fan’s perspective and send back a four-view edit.
5. Share, Like, comment — and be on the lookout for Jason’s official edit of the video after the show!
Download Vyclone here, get your iPhone camera ready, and we’ll see you at the show!